- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Dale Seymour Publications; Revised edition (February 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0201490889
- ISBN-13: 978-0201490886
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #597,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making Connections: Teaching and the Human Brain Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Should be required reading for teachers and students.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this book. It calls for developing "Low Threat/High Challenge Learning" that works with the human brain's way of processing information.Read more