- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Clarendon Press; 1 edition (May 14, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198254679
- ISBN-13: 978-0198254676
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.9 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,784,823 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making Law Bind: Essays Legal and Philosophical 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Making Law Bind is an example of Oxonian legal theory at its best. It brings together a number of substantial and elegant contributions to conversations about issues that are central to the agenda of an important group of legal philosophers."--Law
"Honore gives us good reason to believe that such a theory may be developed plausibly, and would be well worth developing."--The Philosophical Review
"Clear, rich and deeply nuanced."--Ethics
About the Author
Tony Honore is at Oxford University.