- Haken hit all the right notes with this one. Matt and Alex are perfect for each other and absolutely worth falling in love with. The two of them face real obstacles but their commitment to each other allows them to overcome each one. I definitely recommend this one! ~ QUEERcentric Books
- I was so into this book, I read it in one night!! I hadn't realized how late/early it was, until my husband came into the den looking for me!! I couldn't put my kindle down!!! I laughed and cried!! One can only hope that they can find love like theirs!!! Great job Nicola Haken and please don't stop doing your thing Boo!!! This book is a must have!!! ~ Kindle Customer
- Oh man, THIS BOOK. It is amazing. And, like I stated above, all the things I love about reading. It's funny as hell--Matt's kindle adventures...enough said--and it had the ability to bring tears to my eyes at the drop of a hat. Who knew that laundry could have that effect on someone? It's chock-full of characters that just mesh perfectly, and angst that's never forced and just in the right amount to get your blood pumping. ~ Give Me Books
- The book was absolutely fabulous. Over and over and over again I laughed out loud while reading it. ~ Smitten with Reading
- I FLOVED this book and i wish we had more.I laughed, cried an at one point i wanted to punch Matt in the junk. ~ Southern Babes Bookblog
About the Author
Nicola is always looking for new stalkers - oops I meant friends! So why not follow her on Twitter, add her on Goodreads or like her Facebook page!
Twitter I.D. @NicolaHaken