- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Kiplinger Books; 1 edition (January 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0938721690
- ISBN-13: 978-0938721697
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,786,037 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making Money In Real Estate Hardcover – January, 2000
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
However, as with many real estate investment books, and perhaps understandably, it fails to go beyond the basics. If you are looking for a treatise on in-depth real estate investment analysis, this book probably is not for you.
With that said, it was a quick, fun, and inspiring read. I would certainly recommend it to someone is just starting out.
I definitely recommend this book if you are new to real estate or if you have a few properties under your belt. You won't regret buying this book!