- Series: Corporate Leadership
- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: Productivity Press (May 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563270706
- ISBN-13: 978-1563270703
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #336,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making the Numbers Count: The Management Accountant as Change Agent (Corporate Leadership) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Top Customer Reviews
Concise, with clear steps to creating an improvement plan, the book is meant to start a dialogue among the Accounting community that will inevitably lead to a fundamental shift in how Accountants see their role in the organization. "Traditional Management Accounting is irrelevant at best," is enough to wake up even the stauchest dyed-in-the-Wool Cost Accountants and start them on a path to looking forward in the organization instead of focusing on past results.