- Spiral-bound: 70 pages
- Publisher: Autism Asperger Publishing Company (November 22, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0967251443
- ISBN-13: 978-0967251448
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,382,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making Sense of Art: Sensory-Based Art Activities for Children with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, and Pervasive Developmental Disorders Spiral-bound – November 22, 1999
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sandra Davalos, M.S.Ed., is an art teacher working with young children and students with exceptionalties.