- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; a edition (March 30, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019533244X
- ISBN-13: 978-0195332445
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 1 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,206,643 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making Sense of Criminal Justice: Policies and Practices a Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
G. Larry Mays is at New Mexico State University. Rick Ruddell is at the California State University, Chico.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now