- Age Range: 5 - 10 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 5
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Heinemann; 1 edition (April 27, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0325000433
- ISBN-13: 978-0325000435
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #539,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making It Up as We Go Along: The Story of the Albany Free School 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“This integrated school . . . deserves our attention, for what it makes truly radical--and relevant--is not so much its rejection of the status quo but the sheer intensity with which its adults care for each child. [This book] is written with a captivating lack of pretense.”–Teacher
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a must read for all educators and people interested in allowing children to be free!