Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 4, 2013
I purchase many self help DVD's and this one is by far my favorite!!! I have listened to this over and over. I have purchased many for my friends and family. Everyone should have one!!!
on June 12, 2007
Wayne Dyer has been one of my favorite authors for over 30 years. Over the years, his style has changed, more spiritual, but his goal of helping others has not. Byron Katie was someone I never heard of prior to this CD. Listening to this CD, I found that Wayne Dyer's finesse and charm could still be felt. Yet, when listening to Byron Katie, I did not experience any type of connection. Still, given that this CD is from a live conference, you will hear stories that are quite moving and interesting. May be worth a try.
on January 10, 2015
Good advice.
on August 27, 2014
We have enjoyed multiple listenings.
on May 18, 2007
I've been an all time fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Deepak Chopra. The first of the four CD-ROMs is where Dr. Dyer talks about the same things he pretty much always talks about ... spirit and our thoughts. Nothing striking and out of the ordinary relative to what we have heard in the past. He's still good!

Though the second and third CD-ROMS is where Byron Katie comes in! She is stellar! Amazing! If you've been to hell and back, been whipped around by life, or are in deep pain and struggling within... do yourself a favor and buy this just to listen to Byron Katie.. Not promising here that you will be cured and suddenly floating on blissful clouds... but Byron Katie is one who does not just give you all the Spiritual Bookish Mumbo Jumbo Jiberish... Her's is based on solid experience and you can hear and feel it emanating from that space within her. She's good and her number one question to the audience about their beliefs and deeply embedded patterns of thinking and living is ~ "Is it True?"... she challenges you and I am sure that it will get even the most intelligent amongst us to pause and question themselves... no, she does not plant doubts, rather she gets you to do a reality check in areas of your life that are dark, gloomy, and full of pain. She does this skillfully and Dr. Wayne Dyer tells the audience that she's a master indeed!

The highlight of this product is Byron Katie, and suprisingly though his product, not Dr. Wayne Dyer.. you will hear the audience reflect that as Dr. Wayne Dyer tries to gain some of the spot light for himself too :-) He's used to that stuff but now there's Byron Katie sharing the platform with him, and shining beautifully because she speaks from a rich experience base. Dr. Wayne Dyer gazes in awe.. lol!

Worth the investment!
on November 14, 2007
As a fan of Wayne Dyer's for many years, I stand in awe of the degree to which his personal spiritual growth has accelerated his role as teacher and lecturer. This union with Byron Katie, (an amazing being who epitomizes love in action), is truly a marriage made in heaven. A must for anyone on a serious spiritual journey.
on April 10, 2007
I really enjoy Dr. Dyer's input on this lecture.....it's worth the price just to listen to him....I wasn't that impressed with the way Byron Katie presented her portion.....but I would buy it again...
on July 12, 2008
Dr Dyer's segment was great, but Byron Katie is hard to follow if you don't already know her work. This would be better if it included a copy of the handout that she refers to in her talk.
on May 25, 2007
I loved listening to this set. You get a man's and woman's perspective on how to improve your ability to control your thoughts and outlook on life. Wayne Dyer is a little more gentle and Katie is amazing! I love it!
on November 29, 2013
Our thoughts have everything to do with our day and so with our whole life. This would make good listening while driving on a long trip.