|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.79 - $84.87 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SIZE ATTENTION: Please MUST Check the Size Picture on the Left Before Ordering
- WEAR RESISTANT: Quality 4-Way Spandex Fabric Makes These Quick Dry Pants too Strong to Be Broken Pant by Pointed Stone, Prefect for Rock Climbing, Jungle Exploring and Outdoor Working
- WATERPROOF & QUICK DRY: These Durable Work Pants Repel Water Like Oil, Shelter Small Rain During a Rainy Hike & Breathable Fabric Can Dry Fast After Sweating or Fording a River
- SUN PROTECTION: Omni-Shade UPF 50 Sun Protection, This Women Pant is Suitable for Hiking, Climbing and Camping
- GUARANTEE: We Offer a 30-Day Return and Replacement Service, Plus a 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Any Questions, Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These are Splicing Design Makino Pants can Do:
Keep You Dry While Trekking in the Heavy Rain
Keep You Cool While Hiking in the Blazing Sun
Keep You Warm While Walking in the Cold Wind
4-Way Spandex Fabric Increases Pants’ Durability, You Must Need A Wear-Resistant Pant for Rock Climbing.
Polyester Fabric after Sunscreen Treatment is Available for Isolating UVA & UVB, Protect Your Skin Away from Sunburn.
This Hiking Pant is Anti-Static, Anti-Pilling & Slightly Waterproof. Wearing This Soft & Thin Pant, You can Enjoy Your Outdoor Activities Freely.
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 10.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07331W6DW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These pants fit as I expected after reading other reviews. Apparently, my "mature" body shape is different than typical Chinese. Although the XXL waistband fits me comfortably at about half of its stretch limit, the crotch is closer to the waistline than would be my ideal and the fly zipper is somewhat short. Thankfully the "4-way spandex" makes it bearable in those areas. The inseam on these is longer than what the chart provided by the seller indicated. For XXL, the inseam should have been about 31-1/2" but mine were almost 33". Anyway, they can be hemmed up easily because there is no slit or zipper on the sides of the lower leg sections. I wish the maker would provide more waist/inseam combinations. I think it might be just a matter of swapping the lower leg sections with different lengths.
So far I am satisfied with this purchase for the price. We'll see how well they hold up over time. The three year warranty makes me optimistic.
For the fit, I am 5'6", 145 lbs, normally wear 29x30. I got the 31" size because I knew I wouldn't have enough room in the leg (typical problem for me).
I took these on a two week trip in southeast Asia, and I used them for almost the entire trip. They didn't smell, and they washed easily. I didn't even use a pair of shorts that I packed. I liked them so much that I actually came back on here to buy another pair!
Photo Journal of the Hiking Adventure in Buffalo River park, Jasper, ARK.
Most recent customer reviews
My complaint is about the belt.Read more