|Item Weight||23.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||4114X|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||bare-tool; attachments|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Makita 4114X 14-Inch Angle Cutter with Diamond Blade
|Price:||$599.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$401.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,500 RPM for the most demanding applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5"" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Makita 4114X 14-Inch Angle Cutter with Diamond Blade
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||fitoutl||OnTime Supply||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 26.5 x 1 in||—||6 x 24.5 x 21 in||12 x 28 x 19 in||5.5 x 20.3 x 3.9 in||6 x 24.5 x 19 in|
|Item Weight||23.6 lbs||30.8 lbs||—||28.4 lbs||8 lbs||—|
Includes 14-in Angle Cutter - 4114X-R, Socket Wrench - 782210-8, 14-in Diamond blade, Operating Manual
Ideal for cutting split face block when building retaining walls, the Makita 14-Inch Angle Cutter with Diamond Blade provides 25 percent more cutting capacity. The tool base adjusts, allowing up to a 5-inch cutting depth. It can even be removed for cutting closer to walls. The cutter features a built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris and guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling. With ball bearing construction and externally accessible brushes, this angle cutter comes with a 1-year warranty.
What's in the Box
14-inch angle cutter with diamond blade and socket wrench.
Top Customer Reviews
We've removed the flimsy factory piece and fabricated a 3/8" plate attached to the factory bolt location with a more rigid depth control. Much much improved. Disappointed Makita engineered it with such a weak point needed for precision, but they really delivered on the power of this unit so can't complain too much.