|Item Weight||12.55 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 5.4 x 12.8 inches|
|Item model number||BTP140|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||3 years on the tool and 1 year on the battery|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Makita BTP140 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$500.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hybrid 4-function tool with impact, hammer, driver, and drill modes; drills and drives into wood, metal, concrete, and more
- LXT Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time; 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,240 in./lbs. of torque
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries (2); charger
- 5-3/4 to 7-3/8 inches long, depending on mode; 3.5 pounds; 3-year warranty on tool, 1-year warranty on battery
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Makita XT268T 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit (5.0Ah)
Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
Makita XPH07Z LXT Lithium Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Driver Drill with Tool, 1/2-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tool-Authority||Neandertool||Fat Boy Tools||Amazon.com|
|Included Components||battery||18V LXT BL 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH07Z), 18V LXT Brushless 3-Speed Impact Driver (XDT14Z), (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B), 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), Tool Case||Tool only (battery and charger not included)||Bare-Tool|
|Item Dimensions||16.53 x 5.39 x 12.79 in||5.8 x 20 x 15 in||3.6 x 7.8 x 9.5 in||15 x 6 x 11 in|
|Voltage||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts|
Makita gives you ultimate power in a convenient compact tool with the 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hybrid™ 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit (BTP140). Its 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 103 ft.-lbs. (1,240 in.-lbs.) of efficient torque, so you know it can power through the toughest job site tasks. It's a versatile power tool that can be used to drive lag bolts and screws, and drill into concrete, wood, metal and plastic. Due to its ergonomic shape it's easy to control and is comfortable to work with. It also has built-in LED lights to illuminate dark working areas. And, at just 7-3/8" and less than 4 lbs., you'll be blown away at how powerful this lightweight tool can be.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So all in all I'm very satisfied with this all in one tool. And this Makita drill is made in Japan, not China.
When I had difficulty driving screws it was because I had it in hammer drill mode, NOT impact drive mode.
It will drive deck screws below the surface.
Fasteners with washers or a head can rotate brackets, you just have to learn the feel of it.
Any driver can snap off a head, thats a weak fastener.
If your fastener stops proud of the surface you probably found a steel plate.
Four out of five stars for slight difficulty in sliding mode selector from day one, even so, its still the driver I use everyday for my living.
Most recent customer reviews
I love this 4 in 1, but I don't like the power of torque(I don't think that much as it...Read more