Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on March 28, 2017
Great item. Is not very big or bulky. Stores away nicely while not in use.
on April 10, 2017
Great product
on May 22, 2016
excellent
on January 6, 2013
I have 6 of the Makita 12 volt tools and I have 4 of the Chargers that have continued to work flawlessly.

I bought this as a backup just in case my other 12 volt broke.

A great buy and awesome tools I recommend Makita to everyone of my employees,a great price and honest hardworking piece of equipment.

I work with and supervise 120 + bicycle assemblers throughout 5 states in the West Coast, I'm looking forward to continued success and quality from all my Makita tools thank you much for the quick service an awesome pricing Amazon and its fellow businesses rock!.

Happy New Year be safe
on November 12, 2011
I lost the charger that came with my 7.2V driver a while back, and decided to give this dual-voltage unit a try - I plan to pick up some 12V tools in the future.

With the factory-supplied charger, it took about 40-50 minutes to bring a dead power pack up to full charge. Not bad, but sometimes I just didn't have the time to wait that long. Faster charging would be nice.

I stuck a nearly-drained 7.2V battery into the new charger. I checked after 18 minutes, and it was showing 100% Uh-Oh, I thought. Must be a malfunction. It was not - the battery was, indeed, fully charged. That will be mighty handy on the jobsite.

I've never had a charger quit on me to date, so I'm giving this 5 stars with the expectation that it will last. Not really sure what the Energy Star rating brings to the table, but if it uses less electricity, that's OK by me. That may help extend the life of the unit.

Although I'll be using this with both 7.2V and 12V batteries, I'd still recommend it even if you're only charging 7.2V cells. The shorter charge time is worth it, in my book.
on October 22, 2011
I ordered this item for my husband as a replacement for the Makita Charger he had. It was exactly the same except the color. Also, the pricing was good as I had been searching on the internet for sometime for a reasonably priced one. The delivery time was excellent also.
on December 13, 2016
I purchased a set of the Makita drill motors, with a drillbit chuck, a hammer drill, and powered screw driver for medium duty around my home a while ago. They all work really well, love the batteries, then I LOST THE ORIGINAL CHARGER, really Patrick, dumb..... so I bought a replacement. It works just as good as the first one, which I expect to find any second now, now that I bought a replacement (Murphys Law)
You want a good drill motor, charger & battery system, get a Makita... I did!
on May 25, 2014
Yep it charges batteries ... I'm reasonably certain chicks dig it ... My makita driver seems to like the juice it puts into it's batteries ...