Consider these available items
Makita DCS6421RFG 20" 64 cc Chain Saw
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain Compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out Baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Large metal spike Bar for increased productivity
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Makita DCS6421RFG 20" 64 cc Chain Saw.
- Decompression valve reduces force required to start.
- High power-to-weight ratio: weighs only 13.9 lbs. (with chain).
- Maximum engine speed of 13,500 RPM.
- Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment.
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration.
Makita DCS6421RFG 20" 64 cc Chain Saw
4.7 HP Professional Chain Saw
- The Makita 20” 64cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 64cc engine delivers 4.7 HP and an engine speed of 13,500 RPM, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock and fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The DCS6421FRG is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and stripping.
Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration.
Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation.
Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment.
Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 13.9 lbs).
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.9 cu.in. (64 cc).
Power Rating : 4.7 HP/3.5 kW.
Standard Guide Bar : 20".
Chain Pitch : 3/8".
Chain Gauge : .050".
Fuel Tank Capacity : 24.5 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity : 14.2 oz.
Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 13.9 lbs.
- 20" Chain.
- 20" Guide bar.
- Universal wrench.
- Carburetor screwdriver.
- Torx wrench.
|Description||Combo Helmet||Chain Saw Chaps||Bar Chain Oil, 1 Quart||Synthetic 2-Cycle Fuel Mix, 2.6 oz|
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of One Year from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the one-year period, return the Complete tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories.
This warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
In no event shall Makita be liable for (a) any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder, or (b) any amount in excess of the amount actually paid to Makita for the products sold hereunder for any liability arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder. This limitation applies both during and after the terms of the warranty.
Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of 'merchantability' and 'fitness for a specific purpose,' after the one-year term of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Compare with similar items
Oregon CS1500 18 in. 15 Amp Self-Sharpening Corded Electric Chainsaw
Makita EA6100PRGG 20" 61 cc Chain Saw
Chain Saw, Electric, 16 in. Bar
DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Chainsaw Kit, 3-Ah Battery, 16-Inch (DCCS670X1)
Worx WG303.1, 14.5 Amp 16-inch Corded Electric Chainsaw with Auto-Tension, Chain Brake
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.90 x 22.10 x 13.40 inches||18.00 x 37.50 x 10.50 inches||10.90 x 22.10 x 13.40 inches||10.00 x 24.20 x 10.50 inches||10.00 x 35.00 x 9.00 inches||14.57 x 19.69 x 8.07 inches|
|Item Weight||21.80 lbs||12.60 lbs||0.16 ounces||14.00 lbs||12.20 lbs||11.00 lbs|
The Makita 20" 64cc chain saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 64cc engine delivers 4.7 HP & an engine Speed of 13,500 rpm, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock & fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all Speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The dcs6421frg is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling & stripping.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I have downed approximately 40 slash pines and the chain is still sharp. These are probably some of the densest trees I have ever fell.
Only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it is expensive and heavy. I always PAY for good tools so I am not to worried about the price, as long as it holds up.
The last Husqvarna i had was a pain in the butt. Also, the was tank was molded into the plastic casings which made it leak. This is the one reason I did not buy a Husqvarna Rancher. But to be honest, my blade got crimped in a tree and my neighbor lent me his to get it out. It was a Husqvarna and it also cut very nice.