|Item Weight||28.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 12 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||EK7651H|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Makita EK7651H 14-Inch MM4 4 Stroke Power Cutter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No oil mixing simplifies operation and prevents engine failure due to improper mix
- Lower noise at 92.7 dB(A) and smoother Idle for continuous operation
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
No Oil Mixing Simplifies Operation and Prevents Piston Seizure Due to Improper Mixing
Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/ fuel can
- Lower noise at 93.2dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation.
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%.
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery and reduces the occurrence of flooding during cold starts.
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement.
For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The EK7651H also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour.
14 inch MM4 4-Stroke Power Cutter
The 14 inch MM4 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H) is the world's first 4-stroke power cutter. The EK7651H is another innovation in Makita’s expanding line-up of concrete solutions.
Improved Engine Durability
The 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4 4-stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/ fuel can.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the EK7651H has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the EK7651H make it a best-in-class 14 inch power cutter for a range of professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
Torx Wrench (782025-3)
Adapter Ring (20mm To 1") (394-228-121)
Tool Kit (195488-8)
Oil Bottle (195532-1)
Water Supply Kit (195533-9)
World's first 4-stroke power cutter provides greater efficiency and longer engine life.
No oil mixing simplifies operation and prevents piston seizure due to improper mixing.
Fuel primer bulb for easier cold starts.
No Oil Mixing
No Oil Mixing Simplifies Operation and Prevents Piston Seizure Due to Improper Mixing.
Compare to similar items
This item Makita EK7651H 14-Inch MM4 4 Stroke Power Cutter
|Price||$1,199.00||$589.00||See price in cart||$544.25|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 28 x 19 in||1 x 26.5 x 1 in||—||6 x 24.5 x 21 in|
|Item Weight||28.4 lbs||23.6 lbs||30.8 lbs||—|
Makita EK7651H 14" MM4 4 Stroke Power Cutter
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull start force by 40%
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Integrated wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate is engineered to reduce flooding by automatically adjusting to deliver the proper amount of fuel
Note: Blade sold separately.
Top Customer Reviews
This saw is great. It has all the power of the two stroke Stihls and Husqvarnas, but its so much quieter and cleaner. I've used Stihls and Husqvarnas my whole career, until these Mini 4 Strokes were invented. The manual states that it is 4.1 horsepower. It seems comparable to the others in power. It's cleaner, though! Unlike other saws, when you leave this saw running nearby in between cuts, the exhaust doesn't choke you nearly as bad. Also, it sounds and smells like a go cart, which is kind of cool. At idle, it runs smooth, and is pretty quiet. The quieter 4 stroke may deceive you when cutting, because you don't realize it's more powerful than it sounds. It cuts fast, looks to be made very well, and seems like it will hold up on the job. The five-stage air cleaning system seems to be superbly thought out, as well, which should also keep the saw reliable. I love how easy it is to just put regular fuel in it too, instead of mixing gas. The manual doesn't state that you have to use premium fuel; just unleaded gas.
(I got on a website to find gas stations in my area that have non-ethanol gas though. I know from experience, and from experts that ethanol in gas eats away at rubber small engine components, and causes condensation in them, leading to all kinds of engine trouble.)
Mine saw is made in Japan, which I like. I don't care for China.
The only bone I have to pick, is that it took me probably over twenty or thirty pulls to get it started out of the box, after priming and choking properly. I can usually start most saws in about three pulls. When warm, it has taken me at least five pulls to start, but it's not broken in yet. My local Makita rep has been AWOL for a year or so, so I've given up on him for help. Usually, Makita stands behind their products, so I'll have to contact the national office directly with any questions.