Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Makita HM1211B 20-Pound Demolition Hammer

on June 15, 2015
Little more weight than I expected, but it works great so I'm more than happy to overlook that. I put a spade attachment on it, and now I could dig any size hole in the hardest ground. It will even bust up concrete with the chisel attachment. This thing is AWESOME!
on May 25, 2015
I have a full jack hammer but it is very heavy to use for lighter work. This one is easier to handle and has plenty of power for lighter jobs. Very satisfied.
on March 19, 2013
this product is very powerful,pretty quite and as of 20 pound jackhammer not so heavy
the only bad thing is that the position of chisel cant be change ,only one position
on January 7, 2010
I've used this hammer to chip away concrete and break things up, but the real benefit this tool provides is with digging holes in hard-packed soil to ease gardening. The "B" in the partnumber means that Bosch-style bits may be used; we use a 4.5" clay bit (Makita #751623-A). I can easily dig holes for plants, but also, with the same bit, chew away at the potholes that appear in our roadway to prepare for new asphalt. The tool is heavy--as needed for these activities. Bit changes are easily done by rotating a "keeper"--takes only a few moments. The tool comes with a sturdy case. Unfortunately the clay bit will not fit within this case. Overall, an essential tool for any handy-person. I bought a second one for my daughter, who is doing more and more gardening. She will find it to be indispensable.
on June 21, 2016
Works well and quick
on January 4, 2014
This unit went on the shelf of my rental store. The brand cannot be beat, and the size is a perfect fit for a mid strength breaker.
on June 23, 2012
one month ago i bohgt this makita demolition hammer and sofar it is working very nice.
it is not heavy but hits very hard I am happy with this makita.
on April 10, 2015
Very effective tool and I like it. The description says it has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source which is not true. I had to purchase an invertor to use it with my work truck. I had assumed that it would come with alligator clips to hook directly to the battery. No such luck but great tool anyway. I would have rated is as great otherwise.
on November 16, 2013
This tool is a beast. I'm doing a whole house remodel, and needed something to blast through stucco, rip up ceramic floor tile, tear up the concrete slab to reroute drain pipe, demolish a chimney and fireplace, etc. It does the job, but also will give you a real workout, especially if you have to hold it up (for walls), versus digging up concrete floors.
on January 3, 2013
This is the handyest tool in my tool crib.
The shipping was awesomely fast and this is a super well made product.
I've operated many 20 pound hammers before and this is, by far, the best.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.