Includes 3/4-in Metal Hammer Drill - HP2010N-R, Drill Chuck - 763047-2, Chuck Key - 763411-7, Side Handle - 122428-3, Depth Gauge - 321059-7, Steel Tool Case - 182617-2, Operating Manual
From the Manufacturer
This 6-amp hammer drill delivers plenty of power for extended use. This versatile 2-speed features all ball and needle bearing design for smooth drilling and longevity. Variable speed means controlled starts. This drill also features a depth gauge for "drop-in" type anchors. The side handle adjusts for better control. Double insulation means durability. Your purchase includes a drill chuck, chuck key, steel tool case, and side handle.
- 2-speed gear change for ideal speed and power
- Variable speed switch for easy starting of holes
- Depth gauge for "drop-in" type anchors
- Powerful 6 amp motor for continuous use
- All ball and needle bearings for long tool life
- Adjustable side handle for greater control
- Double insulated
What's in the Box
- Drill chuck (763047-2)
- Chuck key (763411-7)
- Side handle (122428-3)
- Depth gauge (321059-7)
- Steel tool case (182617-2)
- Capacities: Concrete on High: 1/2"; Concrete on Low: 3/4"; Steel on High: 1/4";
- Steel on Low: 1/2"; Wood on High: 3/4"; Wood on Low: 1-1/2"
- No load speed: High: 0 - 2,300 rpm Low: 0 - 900 rpm
- Blows per minute: High: 0 - 46,000 Low: 0 - 18,000
- Amps: (115V) 6.0
- Overall length: 13-3/4"
- Net weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 11.6 lbs.