|Included Components||bare-tool; attachments|
Makita LS1016L-R 10 in. Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser (Certified Refurbished)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 15A direct drive motor requires less maintenance
- 3200 RPM with soft start for smoother start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings deliver smooth, solid, and adjustment-free dead-on accurate cuts
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8"" crown molding (vertically nested), 4-3/4"" baseboard (vertical
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Miters 0 deg. to 52 deg. left and 0 deg. to 60 deg. right, with positive stops at 0 deg., 15 deg., 22.5 deg., 31.6 deg., and 45 deg. (left and right). 5/8"" arbor. Includes vertical vise, dust bag, triangular rule, and blade. No. LS1016L: Blade Diameter: 10"", Motor Size: 15A, No Load Speed: 3200 rpm
Top customer reviews
I own three Makita sliding miter saws; 24 Volts, 1013 and this one and all have the same problem. More dust on floor then in dust bag.
Even with vacuum connected isn't much of improvement. I fixed this problem myself riveting hanging down fabric not colliding with fence and letting vacuum pickup much more dust. I have seen other brands pay more attention to this future but Makita doesn't. I don't know why.
Otherwise very good saw and I like it. Big improvement over 1013 which I own for a long time.