|Item Weight||5.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 13 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||LXGC011|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Makita LXGC011 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 10-Ounce Caulk and Adhesive Gun Kit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5 speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact design at 15-7/8 long; weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery
There is a newer model of this item:
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Makita LXGC011 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 10oz Caulk and Adhesive Gun Kit Makita-Built Motor Delivers an Industry-Leading 1100 LBS of Dispensing Force to Work with the Highest Viscosity Adhesives and Sealants.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a "reversing" mechanism that requires some getting used to because if your hand slips off the trigger, it pulls the plunger back immediately and when you restart, it can leave a big caulk blob when it starts again. The "con" for this unit is the weight - if you have to hold it overhead, it gets heavy fast. I'm no lightweight - 225 pound weigh lifter and hockey player and it's a lot of work using this for 15 minutes overhead. I also wish it came with 2 batteries not one because it's pretty pricey. Overall, if you have a LOT of caulking to do with heavy bodied caulks, this is a decent investment but it's not perfect.
Only downside is that caulk gets on the teeth of the shaft and it is difficult to access entirely for cleaning after use.
I suddenly had a need to do a lot of caulking on my house because of storm damage and it would have cost too much to hire it done. In desperation I read reviews on all the battery powered caulk guns available. I was looking for two features. I wanted to be able to lay down precision beads of caulk I wouldn't have to be ashamed to show someone, and I didn't want to have to wait for the caulk to come out when I depressed the trigger.
This gun is better than I had hoped for. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the tool. The battery charger is the best I have ever encountered. The battery is the strongest I have owned.
The next tool I buy is going to be a Makita. My first thought was I would replace tools as they wore out, but on second thought I could be using that battery and charger on a new tool that I might not need, but I want : ))