Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on April 25, 2014
This is one of the 18-volt lithium ion battery tools by Makita which are made in Japan. That is reflected in the price - not for the feint of heart. I saw it in a tool store and was blown away by the solidity and heft of the tool. Certainly not homeowner's grade.

But the balance, smoothness, and impeccable build quality of this tool is worth the price because it's cordless and due to the solid build quality, will stand up to industrial use. Plus it uses the same batteries as all the other Makita cordless tools. Highly recommended for tool connoisseurs!
on May 16, 2013
Makita has it going on with their tools. This complements all the other Makita tools I have in my arsenal. I love having everything using the same battery. I am a Professional Handyman and tools are my job life. Having the right tools is important to get the job done for the customer in a timely manner and this tool is no exception. This Nibbler has speeded up my time spent cutting Aluminum Trim Coil for odd places around the homes I work at. A Great Tool Maker that made it convenient, portable and no cord to deal with!
on April 1, 2014
This is the second one I have bought. (lost the first one) It works great! No complaints at all. Very fast accurate cuts

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.