|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 3.8 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||LXPH01Z|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||3 years on tool|
Makita LXPH01Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact design at only 8-1/8"" long and weighs only 4 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Makita's 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Driver Drill has a built in L.E.D. light that helps illuminate darker work areas. A 1/2 inch keyless chuck for quick bit changes. 16 clutch settings a tool belt clip that can attaché to either side of the tool and an all metal 2 speed Transmission. (bare tool only)
Top Customer Reviews
For those who complained that the drill doesn't come with a charger and batteries...read the description!
I finally got to really use it last night. I had to drill about a dozen 1" holes for wiring during a remodel project. Some of the holes had to be drilled through 4-1/2" of wood.
The drill performed flawlessly..
I've used it on just about everything from simple drywall holes for anchors to solid concrete.