- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $49.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by MaxTool. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Makita MAC5501G 5.5 HP Gas Air Compressor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- "V" Twin Style Pump runs cooler and provides 12.5 CFM at 100 PSI
- Powerful Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for increased performance and superior reliability
- 10-gallon twin tanks provide air supply to multiple nailers
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Industrial-grade recoil starter with ergonomic grip and recoil rope design for faster, easier starts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Makita MAC5501G 5.5 HP Big Bore Gas Air Compressor
Performance You Need
Compressors are workhorse tools on the job site, and Makita compressors are contractor favorites for their faster recovery time, lower noise, longer tool life, and consistent job site performance. The 5.5 HP Big Bore Gas Air Compressor (MAC5501G) has a powerful Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for increased performance and superior reliability, with a 'V' Twin style pump that runs cooler and provides up to 12.5 CFM at 100 PSI for faster recovery.
Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide durability and faster recovery time for improved performance. And Unlike other Gas Compressors, the gauges and couplers on the MAC5501G are built into the base of the motor and pump for additional protection and added durability.
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Large automotive style industrial air filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Convenient oil drain valve at the front of the pump for easier access
- Integrated control panel with oversized pressure gauges for easier visibility of tank and hose pressure
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release