Makita UB360DWB 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH
- 2-speed (Low: 10,000 RPM, High: 17,000 RPM) design to match the speed to application
- Lower noise level at only 86 dB(A) for improved user comfort; 30% quieter than gas
- Zero emissions, and reduced maintenance for increased ease of use
- Ergonomic design at 36-1/4” long; weighs only 6.8 lbs. (with battery)
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Makita UB360DWB 36V Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit
- Rubberized soft grip handle for operator comfort
- Instant start-up: simply load one 36V battery and blower is ready for use
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Makita UB360DWB 36V Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit
30% Quieter Than Gas
The Makita 36V Lithium-Ion Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower (model UB360DWB) has a variable 2-speed motor (0-10,000, 0-17,000 RPM) for optimum speed control and a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH with up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge. Added benefits include lower noise at only 86 dB(A) and zero emissions, making it ideal for applications in residential areas. The UB360DWB requires none of the maintenance associated with comparable gas-powered blowers: simply insert a charged 36V Lithium-Ion battery and the tool is ready for work.
- 36V Lithium-Ion Battery (BL3622A)
- 36V Charger (DC36WA)
- Long Blower Nozzle (452123-4)
Delivers up to 14 minutes of Run Time with BL3622 Under No Load on Highest Setting
- Max. Air Volume : 155 CFM.
- Max. Air Velocity : 208 MPH.
- No Load Speed (2 spd) : 10,000/17,000 RPM.
- Battery : 36V LXT Lithium-Ion.
- Sound Pressure : 86 dB(A).
- Overall Length : 36-1/4".
- Net Weight (with battery) : 6.8 lbs.
|Description||36V Lithium-Ion 2.2Ah Battery||36V Lithium-Ion Charger||Combo Helmet|
Every Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium-Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita’s option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of Three Years from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three-year period for the Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the Complete Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This limited warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories.
This limited warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The Power Tool, Battery or Charger has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the Power Tool, Battery or Charger.
- The Power Tool or Charger has been used with a non-genuine or 'knockoff' battery.
In no event shall Makita be liable for (a) any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder, or (b) any amount in excess of the amount actually paid to Makita for the products sold here under for any liability arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder. This limitation applies both during and after the terms of the warranty.
Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of 'merchantability' and 'fitness for a specific purpose', after the three-year term of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The Makita 36V Lithium-Ion Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit (model UB360DWB) has a variable 2-speed motor (0-10,000, 0-17,000 RPM) for optimum speed control and a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH with up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge. Added benefits include lower noise at only 86 dB(A) and zero emissions, making it ideal for applications in residential areas. The UB360DWB requires none of the maintenance associated with comparable gas-powered blowers: simply insert a charged 36V Lithium-Ion battery and the tool is ready for work.