|Item Weight||8.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 6 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||XFD01WSP|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Makita XFD01WSP 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit with 1 Battery
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$36.01 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 290 in.lbs. of PTI Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery charges in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit with 1 Battery
Compact and Powerful Drilling and Driving, Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Driver-Drill (model XFD01WSP) delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with a fast-charging battery for less downtime.
Compact Drilling and Driving
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery
The 18V Compact Drill is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 inch-pounds of Max Torque, with an all-metal two-speed transmission (0-400/0-1,500 RPM). The XFD01WSP has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight and superior balance for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters. The 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes on the Rapid Optimum Charger.
480 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a Compact Design
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 290 in.lbs. of PTI Torque in a compact size for a professional
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 and 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16 in. long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
POWER - Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
COMFORT - Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
VERSATILITY - Variable 2-speed (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM)
PERFORMANCE - Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time
INCLUDES - XFD01CW - (1) 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery, rapid charger and tool case
Rapid Optimum Charger
Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RFBDirect||RFBDirect||GolfTech Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||Bare-Tool||Bare-Tool||case||Bare-Tool||18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD11ZB), (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B), 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), Tool Case||18V LXT 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH01Z), 18V LXT Impact Driver (XDT04Z), (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B), 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), Tool Bag|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 16 x 13 in||3.5 x 7.5 x 9 in||5 x 16 x 13 in||6 x 17 x 13 in||16.85 x 5.51 x 12.99 in||12.06 x 21.75 x 6.75 in|
|Voltage||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts|
Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit, Single Battery.The XFD01WSP features a Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 inch-pounds of max torque and 290 inch-pounds PTI Torque, with an all-metal two-speed transmission (0-400/0-1,500 rpm) to cover a wide range of drilling and driving applications. At only 7-9/16 inches long and 3.3 pounds, the XFD01WSP has a compact and ergonomic design for reduced operator fatigue and a new rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in LED light illuminates the job area for applications in low-light conditions and close quarters. Comes with single battery.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Adjustable torque for screwing into different materials
* Two speed switch, combined with variable speed trigger + reverse
* Bright LED light
* Chuck-less design that works really well
* Powerful motor
* Long lasting battery
* Fast, computerised charger
* Nice looking carry case
* Drill is perfectly balance to stand by itself when you place it on a surface
* Drill is really well made and has big rubber bits that keep it in one spot.
* Looks GREAT!
I am overwhelmed by the quality of this drill for the price!
The only downside is that I will need another battery so that I can alternate them and keep working.
Long battery life from each charge as well. Fantastic item and lightning fast shipper.
i should have bought this first. i had never heard of Makita before, I am not a contractor/builder/etc, but this is clearly a high quality product and a manufacturer that knows how to build devices that perform, and last.
I may never have to buy another driver/drill again, i've used this to bore holes through Oak, PVC and press/particle board. I've also tapped holes into concrete flooring and this driver didn't skip a beat doing so. i have no regrets on this purchase :)
if you're considering buying a cheap-o cordless drill (sub $50) for a non-trivial task, reconsider.
- Great price at $99 (though currently the 18V LiON Makita hammerdrill is $99 and even better)
- Reliable, with good battery life for this 1.5 battery
- Comfortable grip
- Easy to manipulate speed with trigger
- Precise, didn't see any chuck wobble
- Would be better with a 3 or 4 Ah battery (ie the current offer of the hammer drill at $99 is definitely superior)