Other Sellers on Amazon
Makita XLC02RB1W 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit with 2.0 Amp Battery
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to 15 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection, strong suction power
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18.75 inch long, weighs only 2.7 pounds
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18-3/4" long
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort and control
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT Tools
Makita XLC02RB1W 18V LXT Lithium-ion Compact Cordless Vacuum Kit (2.0Ah)
Strong suction power for fast cleaning with more run time
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum is a compact and powerful solution for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4 inch in length this compact vacuum can be used as a 'hand-vac', or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets, and hard-to-reach spaces. The kit includes the fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery and efficient Rapid Optimum Charger.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 18V LXT Compact Vacuum (XLC02ZW)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Extension Attachment (451424-7)
- Floor Nozzle (122858-8)
- Crevice Nozzle (451240-7)
- Filter (451208-3)
- Cloth Vacuum Filter (443060-3)
Up to 20 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery.
Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal.
Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection.
Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
3 Year Limited Warranty
Every Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium-Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita’s option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of Three Years from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three-year period for the Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the Complete Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This limited warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories.
This limited warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The Power Tool, Battery or Charger has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the Power Tool, Battery or Charger.
- The Power Tool or Charger has been used with a non-genuine or 'knockoff' battery.
In no event shall Makita be liable for (a) any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder, or (b) any amount in excess of the amount actually paid to Makita for the products sold here under for any liability arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder. This limitation applies both during and after the terms of the warranty.
Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of 'merchantability' and 'fitness for a specific purpose', after the three-year term of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.