|Item Weight||10.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 12 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||XRM03B|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Makita XRM03B 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless FM/AM Job Site Radio with iPod Docking Station
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in dock works with most models of iPods and iPhones for charging and playing music
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, loudness, snooze, and iPod controls
- Runs 16 hours with an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and 8 hrs. with an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery (battery and charger sold separately
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- Two auxiliary ports for MP3/iPod compatibility
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Jobsite Radio (model XRM03B) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site. The XRM03B delivers combines great sound and compact, and features more settings and iPhone compatibility. With two auxiliary ports for MP3/iPod compatibility, the XRM03B delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3" side-firing speakers. The XRM03B is engineered to stand up against harsh jobsite conditions, with protective bumpers and water-resistant construction for increased durability. The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V - 18V slide-style and pod-style batteries, including up to 16 hours of run time with the fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately).