|Item Weight||10.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 12 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||XRM03B|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Makita XRM03B 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless FM/AM Job Site Radio with iPod Docking Station- Discontinued by Manufacturer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in dock works with most models of iPods and iPhones for charging and playing music
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, loudness, snooze, and iPod controls
- Runs 16 hours with an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and 8 hrs. with an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery (battery and charger sold separately
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- Two auxiliary ports for MP3/iPod compatibility
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||Unavailable||$168.97||See price in cart||$372.22||$199.00|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Quality Distributing LLC||Amazon.com|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||—||Lithium Ion||—|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 7 x 13 in||—||10.4 x 12.3 x 20.8 in||—||13.6 x 11.8 x 19 in|
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Jobsite Radio (model XRM03B) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site. The XRM03B delivers combines great sound and compact, and features more settings and iPhone compatibility. With two auxiliary ports for MP3/iPod compatibility, the XRM03B delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3" side-firing speakers. The XRM03B is engineered to stand up against harsh jobsite conditions, with protective bumpers and water-resistant construction for increased durability. The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V - 18V slide-style and pod-style batteries, including up to 16 hours of run time with the fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately).