Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 7, 2015
The package says that it holds 3 4"x6" pictures, but in reality it holds 3 4" by 5.5" pictures.

Here's two pictures to illustrate my point - one is a measuring tape clearly showing 5.5" as a height (right next to the product information that says "4x6"), the other is my attempt at fitting a 4x6 picture into the supposed 4x6 picture frame.
review image review image
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2015
It's a very nice frame and will work perfect for my application. It's just the right size and it seems to be made well. I like that it can either be hung on the wall or placed on a table. I'd buy this one again. The only foreseeable issue is the easel on the back. I have had to cut them off before and I might have to do that with this one as well. If your going to hang it on the wall then chances are it's not going to sit straight and it's not easy to butcher off the easel but I have done it before. These are nice looking cheap frames with actual glass. It's hard to find frames with real glass in them. These are a great deal. I have bought several of these at this point.
on March 11, 2013
I bought 4 of these and may buy more. The wood is finished really nicely. It can sit or hang horizontally and vertically. Very nice!
on July 13, 2014
Picture frame-doesn't look cheap. But, I will say the following:

1-it comes with a stand which can be a problem if plan to put this on the wall. I removed it so it would hang flatter against the wall.

2-You will need hanging wire to affix this to the wall-the hooks on the frame are in the corners of the frame.

3-there is no matting with this frame.
on June 8, 2015
This frame is nice and arrived in a timely manner, but be forewarned--the openings are not 4x6. They are 3.5x5. I realized this when I went to put my recently-developed 4x6 images but they were too large. Got out the tape measure and they are 1.5 inches smaller than advertised. I was able to trim down my photos with little trouble and it still works, but the manufacturer needs to relabel because the openings are NOT for 4x6 photos.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon September 27, 2014
This is a completely utilitarian frame. No frills or thrills to be found here at all. I was more than okay with this, but be aware it is a no nonsense frame. It truly is black with a slight matte finish. I had a 8X10 photo I wanted to display and it fit perfectly without issue. There are no hooks to hang this from the wall, but it is constructed so that a clip or mount can easily slide in between the wood and the back part of the mat. It does have a frame stand.
on February 4, 2017
The picture doesn't show the frame you will get. I specifically purchased this frame because it was a blue wood frame that still showed the wood grain. This is not the case at all. The frame came as a solid blue paint. The fact that wood is underneath is pointless since the grain is fully painted over and not stained like the image shows. So the picture of the product is falsely advertising what you will get. Really disappointed. Planning to return the item. Very boring frame.
review image
on December 26, 2013
This frame is very simple and served the purpose of fitting my brother's birthday present photos in it. The only downfall is that it did not have an integral already connected wall hanger piece attached to it. It does have the triangles to place thread or wire through to hang on a wall if necessary. On the upside, it has a very sturdy tripod leg for standing angled on a mantle, dresser or furniture surface.
on October 11, 2015
As expected, however, there is a sticker attached to back of frame (not glass) that is most difficult to remove. I used about 6 pieces clear packing tape, rubbed on sticker with credit card to remove all but gummy residue. I then rubbed residue off by rolling, pushing with my fingers. Not all may care about label, but as a gift with pictures, I thought it cheapened it and wanted it removed! Had label been on glass, I have products that would have loosed label in a snap!
on March 3, 2015
I purchased this 5X7 double vertical picture frame & love it. It is made of wood & has a flat black finish. I am an Amazon Prime customer & the price included shipping. I received it fast & am very happy with this purchase. Thanks!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.