Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 24, 2016
Love to display a collage of pictures. Not as well made as I'd like, but it does the job. I've bought several. One broke and Amazon replaced it; no questions asked. Didn't even have to return the broken one.
review image review image
on January 27, 2016
This picture frame looks really great on our living room wall and I absolutely love the layout. I get compliments on it all of the time from friends and family members. The black frame is rich and accents the pictures nicely.

It is difficult to get the backs in and out because the individual frames are very close together. The fasteners in the back are a little bit of a pain. They are tiny metal tabs that you peel back and press forward. They are pretty weak and if you use them too many times look like they will break easily. It's not really an issue for me because I don't plan on changing the pictures very often.
on September 10, 2013
Every year for my husband's birthday, the kids and I make photo frames for him with kid artwork and pics, the year and how old he is. Kind of like a scrapbook without the book. He loves them! This year I went to several stores and got frustrated because all the frames were either hot pink or lime green, or all the pics went the same way. I have horizontal and vertical to accommodate so this just didn't work for me. When I got sick of shopping, I came to amazon. Low and behold, this frame was perfect for what I needed it for. It was easy to put things in, take them out, and hang. No complaints. It is the same quality frame you would get at target or wally world, without the hassle of trying to find it on the shelves.
on May 15, 2016
Plastic but sturdy. Nice secure packaging for delivery. Missing one star because It looks odd and crooked on my wall; although I used a measuring tape and level to hang it... its just that the 4 outside vertical frames have an illusion that they are tipping in. Its not just me, everyone in my family asked if it was crooked... unless you look at it dead on. So I changed walls and put in on a smaller wall near an interior corner of the house... Now it looks great. It is holding some of my favorite Bermuda vacation photos.

I would still recommend to a friend... especially if they have the Prime Membership.
on February 18, 2016
I was told my room looked so empty, so I decided to post pictures of friends and family around my rooms. Size wise this was perfect and I also liked the quality of the plastic. It wasn't cheap or flimsy. I like how the frame has mounts on it already that allow you to hang it on different positions. Pictures fit in well too without any problems. Overall, great quality item.
on March 8, 2016
Description is incorrect. This is a plastic frame, not wood. The backing is a single cardboard piece with mounts that rotate and swing into place. I got an earlier version that was wood and each photo was mounted by a small 4x6 cardboard piece that was mounted by points. Some may like the new design for ease. The plastic looks okay from the front.
on June 5, 2015
I bought this as a gift. One of the pieces of glass arrived completely cracked, which was disappointing, and it looks like that has happened to other customers. I just ended up removing the glass. My other criticism is that I prefer to have a different backing for each picture, but there's just one back for the whole frame. Also, some of the tabs holding the back on are very difficult to move at first. Some got easier to turn after a few times, but they are tricky.

Also, although the description says the frames are 4 by 6, the opening is much smaller on each side, cutting off the edges of the pictures.
on March 1, 2017
Happy with this buy! I was nervous about the shipping but they also did a really good job!
on January 2, 2017
There are surprising few options for assorted 4x6 frames. At least this is an option. The pros are that it's a nice design. The cons are that the frame is a bit plasticky and as others mentioned, the pictures won't stay put by themselves. I had to tape each photo to its neighbor to get it to take. Once done though it's nice. They have two hooks so you can hang it in either orientation.
on March 24, 2016
I decided to remove the posters that had been hanging in my room since I was little, but then my walls were very bare. I hung some pictures, and this frame is my favorite touch to the room. The pictures inside are my favorite part, of course, because they are great memories, but the frame makes it look very nice.