Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on December 30, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for husband, now unavailable. So, even if I was to ask for a replacement, I'd be out of luck. Based on some of the other reviews I've read, guess you could still call me lucky. The porcelain front of the frame is intact. However, the backing is not only separated, but the arm which holds it upright is breaking away from the backing as well. VERY poor workmanship. I'll avoid this company in future.
on June 23, 2013
Ended up having to return this and ordering another, different frame ASAP for father's day as it arrived with one whole corner broken and various chips and cracks elsewhere around the frame. It's super cute, but I'll never order anything ceramic from here again after this.
on February 11, 2014
We gave this to my father-in-law for Christmas with a "note" from his unborn granddaughter inside that said she was excited to meet him soon and this frame was for their first picture together- he loved it! Looks very cute and high quality. I saw other buyers had problems with their frame arriving damaged, but mine was in perfect shape when we received it. Great buy for the price!
on December 21, 2011
The frame was beautiful. However it appears to have been packaged improperly because it arrive cracked in two places. It was such a shame! It was a christmas gift that arrived a couple days before christmas. Now I will have to scramble to find another gift. It seems that the ceramic frame is pretty fragile.
on October 21, 2016
Terrible quality!. The front is thick and has cracks. The back has a thin cardboard which doesn't hold up the weight of the frame.
on July 30, 2016
Was packaged very well, arrived without any damage. My wife loves this picture frame. Great sturdy picture frame.
on June 16, 2014
I bought the I love my Grandma version for mother's day and decided to get the Grandpa frames for Father's Day. The frames were perfect and both grandfathers loved them. Perfect for the price.
on January 30, 2016
Adorable frame, poor quality. The back was completely detached when it arrived. I didn't have time to send it back so I just hot glued it back on.
on June 25, 2014
It arrived broken with the cracks. After reading the reviews, I thought what are the odds it will come broken again. Very good ! Was cracked in two places!
on October 21, 2015
Sent me the totally wrong one. It was a brown frame. Not the one above very disappointed. The one above is the one I wanted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.