Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 1, 2015
I wore these in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World around Halloween and got stopped about two dozen times by people complimenting them or asking where I bought them. They also used to have them in the parks but I haven't seen them for awhile now.

Pros:
They look so cool; iridescent in daytime with a purple glow at night.

Cons:
You need bobby pins to keep them in place on your head.
A little top-heavy.

I know people keep writing reviews that these are for children only but I don't agree. I think it's even labeled "6+" meaning for ages six AND UP. It's not hard to stretch them a little if they are tight but I have a normal sized female head and had no problems fit-wise.

I will say that you need bobby pins or something to keep them in place. They have a tendency to slip forward if you tilt your head. They are obviously top-heavy (being horns and all) and the "teeth" aren't functional in terms of actual grip. But by adding a bobby pin on either arm down by my ears, I wore them all night in the park without any problems.

Final tip: The button on the front is just a demo. Press it and they light up; let go and they turn off. There's a switch on the underside though which you can turn on to keep them constant. Because they're little LED's they lasted all night and still keep going no problem power-wise. You can also unscrew it to replace the cell batteries when they run out.
review image
on September 6, 2014
I knew these were designed for very small children when i bought them, but I hoped I would be able to wear them myself for Halloween. They stretch out just enough for me to wear them, and this also keeps them in place. I don't think I will have any issues with them falling off because they are so top heavy. These horns are so pretty with or without the purple light on.
on June 4, 2014
Worked out great my girls where the envy of all there friends. Very fun they wore them though whole show and after.
on March 13, 2017
Great for Halloween.
on September 17, 2015
Nice horns. Not very large and a bit heavy. My daughter wears them as a headband and they stay in place. The band is plastic and wider then most bands. The lights must be LED because they need to warm up before becoming bright. After warm up they are not too bright but look great in the dark. You can change the batteries which is a plus. The horns are purple.
on October 7, 2014
These are *very* top heavy and likely to come off unless you can do some creative architecture with ponytails/hair. I know they are for children but I often sneak my daughter's headbands to wear out and about- not so with these. I can barely get them on and short of French-braiding them into my hair they are going to pop up/slide off really easily. I'm kind of sad about that.
on September 26, 2014
I bought this for a 7 year old. I bought a black extra wide head band to wear under it. It stays on with the cotton headband. Also, to my surprise, our 6 year old found an on and off switch on the glow horns that keeps the light on. I couldn't understand, at first, why the horns only had a push button for the light. But, THERE IS A ON AND OFF SWITCH ON THE GLOW HORNS.
on November 29, 2015
Super heacy and falls forward or back every five seconds. Does look really cool and she was the only one wearing them at the Mickey's Halloween Party out of all the 13595930239 Maleficent's there.
on May 27, 2014
The band isn't flexible enough to adjust at the top under the horns so the headband falls off. Once they're balanced on my head they fall off because they're top heavy. The idea is lovely for Maleficent fans, but the execution falls a bit short of them being awesome.
on April 25, 2015
My goddaughter has enjoyed these greatly. They are super fun to wear and to use with dressup. The only criticism we have is that there should be an on/off buton for the lights to stay on rather than only coming on when pushing the button.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question