Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2016
works fine but It was missing the stake needed to install, so I had to purchase one since the company which provided this product could not provide a substitute!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2010
Bought this as a replacement for one that was broken. Product arrived very fast and in great condition. Hooked it right up to our string of driveway lights and worked just fine.
on January 25, 2013
I've installed 18 of these lights around my house, now that they are out of warranty I am constantly needing to work on them -- lots of intermittent issues with wires and bulbs seem to die prematurely possibly because of voltage spikes? Both Malibu's website and cust service for replacement parts are nightmares to deal with.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 12, 2014
I have 23 of these. I replaced the bulbs with Philips LED bulbs to save energy. They work great. After 2 years the color remains, no fading, and I have not had to fix any if them. I'd like more, but they are now hard to find.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question