|Price:||$34.85 & FREE Shipping|
Malibu C Hard Water Wellness Shampoo Volume 33.8 fl. oz.
- Improves the look, feel and texture of hair. Leaves hair free of minerals, soft, manageable, full of body, and shine.
- 100% vegan shampoo possesses superior cleansing capabilities without harsh chemicals or sulfates and features the sweetly scented aroma of Orange Dreamsicle.
- Completely safe for all hair types and for processed hair, both color and perms.
- Helps prevent dryness caused by softened water: replenishes moisture to hair.
- Prevents oxidative damage caused by chlorine, chloramines or bromine in water. Helps prevent discoloration caused by minerals, iron, copper.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You can see in the attached photo that the bottle looked green, instead of blue - because of the yellow shampoo color. There's also a pic of the shampoo when I poured it out onto a white plate. It Really is normally clear (when I get it from other sellers).
After just one use, I already saw a huge improvement. After 2-3 uses, the build-up was gone. Now, with continued use, I see that my hair is becoming healthy again. What a relief!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like the product but when I received it this last time the conditioner spilled out in packaging.Published 16 days ago by deanne
Way less harsh than other shampoos. I use it once every few days, just in my roots and once a week on all of my hair to counteract my absolutely atrocious hard water. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
WOW this is a lot of shampoo ! Saves major bucks from buying the small well water shampoos locally at the salons. Smells wonderful and lathers great tooPublished 1 month ago by Pinksneakers
We have ridiculously hard, well water where I live. I call this my Lime Away shampoo. I use it a few times a month to strip the crap out so that my high-dollar shampoos and... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Wordsmith
love this shampoo...after only one use you can feel the difference in your hair....takes all the mineral residue out great product...thanksPublished 3 months ago by E T
I love it and it extends the life of my professionally colored hair!Published 3 months ago by T. A. Lambert