Malicious Women Candle Co - Bitches Get Shit Done, A Hot Mess (Red Hot Cinnamon) Infused with Ambition, All-Natural Organic Soy Candle, 9 oz
|Color||Bitches Get Shit Done|
|Brand||MALICIOUS WOMEN CANDLE CO. INFUSED WITHSASS|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 3 x 4 inches|
About this item
- Are you a Malicious Woman? Do you know or love one that needs just a sprinkle of snark in their lives? Then you're our people! A portion of proceeds donated to empowering women in need.
- A Hot Mess - our signature scent, a custom blend of warm baking spices, sweet cinnamon, and a hint of black tea for balance. This scent will please even the pickiest one.
- The finest custom blended fragrances, no additives, braided cotton with paper core wick, zinc and lead-free. 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Experience our all-natural organic soy candles, grown and manufactured in the U.S., hand-poured in Snohomish, Washington
- Recycled Kraft paper label, strong metal lid, reusable apothecary jar, 9 oz (burn time: 40 - 50 hours)
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As some of you may know I lost my Heart Friend, Laura, to suicide on December 10, 2016. I started this candle co as a way to work through my grief, a way to get off the couch, a way to function without her in my life...always imagining how my "heart friend" would react to each label, the jars, the scents...all of it. The Chandelier in my logo is for Laura and even the font on my label has a special meaning. I miss and talk to her still every. single. day. We need to talk about suicide. We need to talk about anxiety, depression, PTSD and all the other battles we as a society battle. We are all WARR;ORS and all of our battles are important. Remember, You are not alone, you are worthy and your battle is real.
My Mission is to give back in Laura's memory. To illuminate the way...one candle at a time.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A week of passive aggressive sticky note exchanges later, It remains on my desk as a my own quiet little trophy.