Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 15, 2016
Cilantro? Really? You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her I bought shampoo and conditioner, mixing cilantro and peppermint. But this is great! My hair is just now getting long, so this is my first attempt in a shampoo/conditioner combo that actually treats hair, as opposed to the cheap 2 in 1 on the store shelf.

The conditioner has a very thick consistency and spreads very evenly through the hair. I use it as directed and start counting seconds as soon as I put it in my hair. It works great. My hair feels silky smooth after I get out of the shower, and I even notice a difference in styling after washing with this.

Highly recommended and I'm getting ready to buy the replacement bottle of the same stuff. Going to be using this for a long time.
One person found this helpful
on October 25, 2016
This is the best product on my fine and prone to be frizzy hair that I've ever used. When used with their peppermint shampoo it was amazing! My biggest wish is that it cost a little less.
on February 10, 2017
What a fraud! The bottle came with a $22 price sticker. Who marks up a product by 50%?! Shameful. I can't even return it because I opened the bottle.
review image
on August 6, 2016
Actually using the shampoo when visiting my son it left my hair very soft. However after everyday use with the conditioner I'm a bit disappointed. It's a lot of money for the results.
on July 29, 2016
Doesn't smell anything close to cilantro but is a nice conditioner. Not a good smell
on April 22, 2016
Makes my hair super soft and doesn't weigh it down at all
on December 6, 2016
This conditioner works well on fine hair. Leaves my hair bouncy soft.
VINE VOICEon July 7, 2015
I was expecting an herbal, fresh cilantro scent, based on the product's description. However, the scent is definitely a spicier coriander seed smell. It does condition my hair, but I have to be careful to use a very small amount or my hair looks greasy and weighed down. It seems to remove body from my hair, too. For the money, I'll stick with Biolage. However, if you tend to favor more masculine, spicy scents and have super dry hair, it might appeal to you.
One person found this helpful
on February 15, 2017
Thought I was getting the larger bottle given the high price
on September 1, 2016
Great product
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question