MalloMe LED Camping Lantern Flashlights Camping Gear Accessories Equipment - Great for Emergency, Tent Light, Backpacking, 4 Pack Gift Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTRA BRIGHT! 360 Degree 146 Lumen LED Camping Lanterns - Highest Quality CE & ROHS Approved Military Grade ABS Material is the Best Camping Lantern Accessories Flashlight Survival Gear & Camping Equipment Gift Set that is built to last. DESIGNED FOR YOU - collapses into small bundle for easy control and storage - excellent for outdoor furniture [AA Batteries Sold Separately]
- BEST MONEY EVER SPENT: The MalloMe LED Lantern Lights Set includes 4 Colors: Black, Blue, Green and Gold - Our Marshmallow Roasting and Smores Making Guide with 10 recipes ebook is also available for all buyers at no extra cost!
- LIFE SAVER IN ALL SITUATIONS: Enjoy the great outdoors without second guessing if you packed everything for your nights - with over 100,000 hours of LED bulb life span they out do any candle camp lamp, with the lightweight, compact, and portable design, the MalloMe LED Lantern is a multi-purpose essential whether as a work light, book light, reading light, hurricane lantern, emergency outages and blackouts light, car auto emergency light kit, bug out bag lamp, or just for outdoor lighting fun
- PERFECT CAMPING GIFTS for MEN, FAMILY and FRIENDS: #1 Outdoor Backpacking Gear & Camping Backpack and Hiking LED Lantern Set for anyone looking for a high quality, great value product for the camping world to enjoy with the people you love
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The Full Camping Gear Camping Equipment Lantern Bundle comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. MalloMe is dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Light Up the Night, with LED Clarity
When the sun goes down and your armpit deep in thick woods, the light of the moon isn’t always enough to help you find your way to your tent or catch those last few sentences of that book you couldn’t put down. And when an emergency happens the last thing you want is to rely on your phone to give you enough light to make a difference.
That’s why we created the MalloMe LED Camping Lantern 4-Pack, a premium set of ultra-luminous, portable flashlights perfect for lighting the way during even the darkest nights.
- LED Camping Lanterns (4-Pack)
- Ultra-Bright 146 Lumens
- Collapsible Design
- Water & Weather resistant
- Uses AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Marshmallow & Smores 10-Recipe eBook Available
Precision Clarity & Brilliance
These high-powered LED travel lanterns boast 146 lumens each to give you unbeatable illumination around your campground, tent, cabin or backyard. And because the collapsible design lets you adjust how much light is distributed, you can create the ideal amount of light for working, cooking, reading, or even fishing in the dark. When you need more reliable light than the traditional campfire, choose MalloMe LED lanterns.
The innovative design LED light bulbs have a life span that surpasses 100,000 hours of continuous use. That means they’re superior to candles, flashlights, kerosene and that campfire you have to keep stocking with wood. And because our lanterns are compact enough to fit in a backpack, emergency survival bug out bag, or your car, you’ll never be lost in the dark.
Modern Lighting, Traditional Adventure
These multi-purpose camping lights are essential to your outdoor comfort and safety. Boasting 146 lumens of power each, it’s quick and easy to light up an entire area.
Truly versatile in design, use this 4-pack of LED lanterns at home, as a work light, while reading, during emergency power outages, while camping, or if your car breaks down.
MalloMe lanterns are crafted with ABS plastic alloy and offer unbeatable water and weather resistance, making them tough enough to withstand outdoor challenges.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have no association with either company, paid the normal Amazon price for both products, and haven't been contacted by either for this review/comparison. I am only doing it because I am sad enough to compare camping lanterns (read into that what you will!).
The plastic shells and metal handles appear identical. So identical in fact I'm 90% sure they came out of the same moulding. Even the clear plastic protector for the lighting elements are identical. They both have a screw on bottom protecting three batteries. Aside from the lighting (which I'll get to) the only difference is the logos and the Etekcity has a paper sticker on the bottom with model number, made in china, website, CE symbol, etc.
So to the all important lighting... Here is where they differ a lot. The MalloMe has six LEDs evenly spaced around the top pointing downwards. The Etekcity has thirty(!) LEDs, 10x a side, 3x sides total. The MallowMe's LEDs appear to each be a lot brighter than the LED's in Etekcity's arrangement, but due to sheer number (30 Vs. 6) the Etekcity doesn't disappoint.
But here is the surprising part: Neither one is "better." So both are bright enough to light your average room. Both will hurt your eyes if you stare at them too long.
The way the MallowMe delivers light is like a traditional bulb, meaning the light travels into an orb and that orb refracts light out in all directions, then there is a mirrored surface below to amplify the effect. The Etekcity simply points LEDs in all directions.
They both have advantages:
- The Etekcity is wonderful at getting into every corner. It is also brighter overall. But the light feels very artificial and having it in your periphery even from a distance is unpleasant. That's because the LEDs sparkle back at you.
- The MallowMe is less bright, and won't get into all the corners. But it delivers a softer more diffused source of light. The MallowMe is like having a normal 60W bulb on in the room, and something you won't even notice after some time.
I'd say the Etekcity is a better work light, it also may be a better hiking light (for safety reasons, seeing every inch/further is important). The MallowMe is likely a better tent/camper light because the diffused lighting is simply more pleasant.
In terms of price/value, per lantern they're within two dollars of each other but the Etekcity ships with batteries included. So ultimately they're roughly the same price per lantern. I'm giving both 5x stars and recommend you buy the one which fits your needs better (pleasant Vs. work light/hiking).
As much as it pains me to buy things we already own, I have started replacing the large bulky stuff with lighter, smaller and more efficient versions. I did about a week of researching and comparing and ended up buying these MalloMe lanterns.
They arrived, quickly. The packaging is sharp, (Though packaging is not a major factor, a company that won't put an effort into their packaging, usually won't put much into their product.)
As for the product, I love these! They are super light without feeling cheap. The LEDs are bright but are diffused with a "globe" to keep the light from being harsh like most compact LEDs.
They take up virtually no space--which is ideal for camping.
I tested them with Panasonic rechargeable batteries. They start off bright and were still going (considerably dimmer) after 20 hours. That tells me that the LEDs perform well without drawing much power. Again, this is ideal for camping.
I haven't tested them for their water resistance, but I don't plan on using them outdoors in a rainstorm, so, I'm not sure I care that much.
Conclusion, I really like these little guys, especially at four for $20ish buck.
(I'm a regular ol' buyer. I was NOT given any product or discount for my review.)