Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on July 18, 2012
Tried other brands for my son's Tempurpedic bed but they didn't quite keep up the promise of deep pockets or overall lasting quality. Ordered Malouf bed linens basically because the reviews were worth looking into and I needed something dust mite resistant for allergies. Received quickly - no problem. Environmentally friendly packaging and easy to open. The brushed microfiber sheets are extremely soft and are comfortable to sleep on. Only washed once and haven't noticed any shrinkage, like with other brands even on the first wash. Really appreciate the wide elastic band around the fitted sheets as well as the roomy allowance which made for a secure fit. This aspect of this sheet set is by far the most appreciated detail of the order. Our family normally bans products made in China, and I was a little surprised to find these sheets were in fact, made in China, as there wasn't any detail to the trademark. We will however, be ordering more of these sets and are fine with making Malouf the exception to the rule. We purchased from Amazon because we receive the most satisfactory service here.
UPDATE: May 2013: Update: Almost a year later and these sheets continue to maintain their softness, shape and integrity. Deep pockets continue to conform and have not lost their elasticity. Probably the best allergen sheets we've ever purchased. Have purchased more sets in the interim. Highly recommend.
UPDATING APRIL 12, 2015. Comment for Color: White. Purchased in Feb 2015, and they have begun to show signs of heavy wear although not the case. Also, the (white) color has since last month of March (2015) began 'piling' - the sheet is not holding up at all either through wear or elasticity on corners and body. Looks a year old when in fact, it's only 3 months young. VERY disappointed. TWO colors have resulted in poor performance now: white and blue. Lost a star for this - the 'Made in China' label is living up to its reputation. Not worth the money to have such poor results in less than a six month period. Would still recommend the other colors: black, and pink because I've had them now for more than a year, almost two in fact, and they are still in excellent condition: not having faded, or even started to 'pil' or loose shape. Just not as happy with this company as I thought I was earlier.
UPDATE April 20, 2015. The company representative contacted me regarding my review and apologized for the poor quality I found in the white sheet set and sent me another complete set free of charge. Apparently, Malouf's representatives takes note of reviews for their products. I didn't contact - they contacted me. This shows they not only care about their product but also how their product stands up to usage. There was a different feel to the texture of the sheet set I received. Like a stronger weave than that of the first set. The company representative apologized for the defect of the original set and hoped the replacement will stand up to the quality Malouf advertises. In a few months time, I will update yet again with the quality of the white microfiber bed sheets.
1010 comments| 499 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2012
I love the packaging! These would makes a great wedding gift from the packaging alone! I washed them when I first got them out of the box because they smelled like plastic but after they came out of the dryer they smelled like my detergent and washed and dried really well. They didn't shrink and were wrinkle free. The elastic around the fitted sheet is wide and really good quality so the sheet actually stays tight on the mattress. Even though the sheets are brushed microfiber and not high-thread Egyptian cotton they still feel soft and comfortable on my skin. Great value and very luxurious for the price.Malouf Fine Linens 100% Brushed Microfiber Super Soft 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set - Wrinkle Resistant, QUEEN STONEMalouf Fine Linens 100% Brushed Microfiber Super Soft 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set - Wrinkle Resistant, TWIN BLACK
11 comment| 298 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2012
I ordered this set along with another (cheaper) split king set a couple of weeks ago to use on a Sleep Number split king 13" mattress. I was really happy to see this configuration available so that I didn't have to splice 2 twin sheets for a top sheet. I ordered the light green (mint?) because I prefer light colors for linens for laundry purposes. They are really pretty and as described.

These are possibly the softest sheets I've every owned. They also seem to "breathe" well and don't hold the body heat during warm nights. I have laundered them once, and saw no problems with pilling or collecting lint from other items in the dryer. If that changes, I'll post back, but so far no problems.

I had read the other reviews before ordering, so I handled them fairly carefully when I put them on the bed, but there was no sign of weakness or tearing, so I wonder if the other purchaser might have gotten a flawed set.

The set includes 2 extra-long twin fitted sheets, a king top sheet, and 2 huge king pillowcases.
33 comments| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2012
Couldn't ask for more in a set of sheets for the price. They are soft and breathe well. My husband gets hot easily and these sheets are the best we have found
on February 18, 2013
I never write reviews however these sheets are soft unlike any other sheets I've bought before. I bought them for my daughters beds but now I'm buying them for myself!! Great buyđź’Żâś”
on March 20, 2012
Love these sooo much i had to get three sets of them! And if i couldve got more i wouldve no doubt! Theyre awesome
11 comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2012
These sheets are actually pretty nice for the price. They wash well, are pretty wrinkle-resistant, and are nice and soft. The stitching is simple and not necessarily the greatest, but certainly on the upper end of the scale for $30 made-in-China sheets. Pillow cases are a good size, too. A fine, unremarkable sheet set for light use in a guest bedroom, which is what I bought them for. Very satisfied.
0Comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2012
Appearance and color is very nice to start with and then you immediately notice the soft cool feel they have, no night sweats for my husband and super soft for me :) Perfect fit! I bought one set to start with and a week later I bought another set because we like them so much! Incredible value :)LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
on September 24, 2013
yes I would. I wish they came in YELLOW!!!
I'll drop a hint to myroomate who bought them
for me I'm ready for another set for Xmas.
on November 13, 2012
It's hard to order online! Especially when you need to actually SEE and hopefully FEEL the product. But we took a chance and hit a gold mine. These sheets were much better than expected and we will order them again.