Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2015
I have had this pillow in king size, high loft, firm since 2012 and it is still as comfortable as the day I bought it! I was nervous to spend so much on a pillow site unseen, but took the risk with Amazon's great customer service. I can't say enough good things about it! I never wake up with neck pain and it is supportive and cool. If buying again I would possibly switch to low loft for a flatter pillow, but even so I feel this version allows my head to sink into the pillow without pushing my neck out of alignment or smothering my face. I am a back and side sleeper and this pillow has been great in both positions. I love that the material is natural latex and doesn't lose its shape. Try it, you will never go back to a polyfill or feather pillow!
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 4, 2017
This pillow is well made. I originally bought High Loft Firm, but it was too firm. I returned it and replaced with High Loft Plush. It is the right height and firmness. I have no neck or shoulder pain with this pillow. Perfect match for me. I am predominately a side sleeper, but also sleep on back and stomach.
on May 19, 2014
I have a king bed, and generally I end up having a few pillows that I designate as "display" pillows because with any use at all, king pillows tend to get droopy or saggy. You make the bed, and it still looks messy because the pillows look so sad. The great thing about this pillow is that it never gets droopy or saggy--it always bounces back. In this way, they're perfect for display. But before I stop there--it's also excellent for sleeping and comfort. I've been able to get rid of a few pillows, because I can sleep with this one AND still use it for display. I ordered this along with the Down Etc Diamond Support Duck Down Feather Pillow, which they use at the MGM Grand in Vegas. I love and use both pillows, but if I had to choose between the two, this latex pillow would win hands down. At first, I thought it would be a bit too springy, but after a few nights and a little use, it's achieved it's maximum softness. I sleep on all sides, but tend towards stomach, and in every position, this pillow works for me. The high-loft plush was the perfect choice, and I would highly recommend it, especially for king beds.
on June 20, 2016
I bought the queen size high loft plush and it is exactly what I was looking for. Before buying this I bought the latex foam pillow by Caress and that one was too firm. With this Z by Malouf latex pillow, your head falls into the pillow with no resistance. The latex foam itself is very resilient and forms its normal contour instantly. The high loft is a good height, I would suppose the low loft would've felt too flat. I am a back and side sleeper. This is good for back the way it is, as for side, I tuck a corner of the pillow and fold it in half when I transition to side sleeping and it gives me good support to keep my neck straight.
on October 14, 2017
I've been buying pillows searching for one that is supportive yet soft enough for my fragile neck. I had a laminectomy and fusion of 4 vertebrae 6 months ago and could not find a pillow that I slept well with this is the one. I actually dreaded going to bed knowing I didn't have a pillow that felt right. . I plan to buy another just like it just in case something happens to the one I purchased. For years I bought new pillows hoping for comfortable sleep, before my surgery I had one or 2 pillows that were almost sleepable. I've only had it a few days but I can tell it's the pillow that I've been searching for
on October 16, 2015
I ordered the king high loft plush version of this pillow. I have been using it for the past three weeks and it is a very comfortable, well made pillow. There was a very slight initial smell that was gone after a few days and didn't bother me at all. The plush version is VERY plush and I recommend you match your pillow to your mattress and your sleeping position. Even with the high loft my head sinks deep into the pillow. This works for me as I'm a back sleeper with a firm mattress so my neck and spine are aligned. This was an excellent buy and I highly recommend it.
on October 4, 2015
Of course everyone has different preferences but this is the best pillow ever in my opinion! I had it a few years ago and didn't get it during a break up lol so I decided it was time to buy again and gosh it makes the biggest difference ever! To describe it. It's bouncy so ur head sinks in but not to where it loses its shape. Super soft! Worth every penny!
on May 30, 2014
This is a nice, luxurious pillow. It appears well made and the cover, which is removable and washable, is a nice touch, especially for the price. I've paid $150 for king pillows of less quality, so I think this pillow is a good buy.

I bought the soft for my husband who is a back sleeper 80% of the time, and I bought the firm for me, a 100% side sleeper. I must have the heaviest head ever because I own every Tempu-pedic pillow, and my head just drops into a hard spot and conforms to one compressed area flat to the mattress. I needed support in the area between my shoulder and head, and this pillow provides it. Laying on this pillow gives me a bouncy / springy feeling which is kinda fun. I actually fell asleep with a little smile on my face.
on February 15, 2012
I am in shock with this pillow! It. Is. Awesome! There are several things I want to tell you about it-

#1 The smell- Really not that big of a deal. When it first came out of the box it definetly had a chemical scent to it, but I sprayed it with Fabreeze and stood it up where it could breath from both sides and by bedtime (4hrs later) there was no scent at all.

#2 Kinda Jiggly- the texture of the pillow is like nothing I've seen before it actually kinda jiggles. It's nothing like a memory foam pillow, which is what I used before this. It springs right back into shape as you move.

#3 THE SUPPORT!! I have suffered from morning neck and back pain for the last several months. For some reason I've changed from an exclusively side sleeper to a side to stomach sleeper. I wake in the middle of the night scared to move because of the pain in my neck and back. I have NEVER spent more than $8 on a pillow and this was a really big deal for me, but after reading the reviews I had to try it. I've had it only for a few nights now but I have woken up in the morning with NO pain! I haven't woken up in the middle of the night on my stomach and I'm telling you, just lying in bed you can feel how aligned you are. I HIGHLY recommend this pillow for EVERYONE not just people suffering from neck/back pain but for everyone! It truely is an amazing pillow and I am SOOOO happy with my purchase.

#4 The Quality- the cover/case that they send you is so nice! It is of high quality and so soft. You don't even need a pillow case for it.

P.S. by the way I got the high loft plush version. I hope you enjoy this pillow has much as I do!
on January 4, 2013
This is my first foray into latex foam pillows, but it will not be my last. I have always bought cheap pillows, but HATED how they deflate after maybe a month of use. Who knows? Maybe my head is just abnormally heavy (the wife would probably say full of rocks), but I seem to wear out pillows way too quickly. So I decided to try a new filler other than that cheap poly fiber fill stuff.

I considered the waterbed pillow, but I could not find one in a king size, so after reading all the glowing reviews of the Z pillow, I decided to try it.

The springy-bouncy quality of this pillow cannot be overstated; The wife and I love how it keeps the shape and elasticity of a "new" pillow way longer and the comfort level is superior as well. I notice less neck strains since switching to these pillows. With my taste in pillows (fluffy but somewhat firm), the high loft plush was definitely the way to go, even though more expensive than the low loft. Guess there is just more material in there, hence the higher price.

The velour cover on these is fabulous! I want to sleep without a pillow cover just to feel that all night. The pillow doesn't get hot, or lumpy, or flatter, or smelly like the other poly fill pillows I've had in the past. I have a feeling I will be sticking with this pillow, despite the relative expense. You probably should not put a price on a good night sleep, right?
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.