Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Malum: Part 1 (The Elite Kings' Club Book 4) Kindle Edition
|Length: 230 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 4 of 5 in The Elite Kings Club
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- *This book, Amo Jones, its goals. Dark reads goals. No one else has or can achieve this level. Malum has created a new playing field. A new sport. The writing is just absolutely top notch. You can feel the blood, sweat, and tears that Jones put into this book. The Elite Kings series somehow just keeps getting better and better. It keeps you on your toes with the mystery and twist and turns. The chemistry is absolute wildfire. - Kris Can't Even, blog
- I've read a lot of books. I've edited a few. I've reviewed others. In my experience, I have not come across another author that is quite on the same plane as author Amo Jones. She is definitely in a league of her own, and Malum is just another perfect example of that playing field she has created. - Ellie Mclove, My Brothers Editor
- *Amo Jones is a master of her craft and never falls short of producing a total mindscrewed. -C.M. Radcliff, International Bestselling Author
- *This was, quite simply, her best work yet. She gets better and better (or is it worse) with every word she writes. She plays with emotions like a damn prodigy. I want to hate her. I can't. Instead I'm inspired. Inspired to create magic in everything she does. I hope that one day someone reads my book and even feels half of what Amo makes us feel when we read hers. - Sunny Mawson, bestselling author
- *Malum: Part 1 was everything I've come to expect from the brilliant, messed up place that is Amo Jones' mind. She is my Queen of all things twisted, no one else does screwed up mind games like she does. She messes with my mind and has me questioning everyone and everything... and I love it! -Vickie, WLTB Blog
- *I've read ALL of Amo's books, but this is one of my absolute faves!! The storyline has all the feels, a storyline that I connected to on a personal level myself. You can truly FEEL all the emotions of this book, and that is quite simply why Amo is the queen of mind games!! - Hayley Dooley Goodreads Reviewer
- *I was so excited that I came back for The KINGS and their dirty play, but if I would be smarter, I would remember from the past.... THIS author and this boys will ruin me...again! I would remember that Amo Master Jones will show again where is my place in line - exactly where big girls, like me could curl in ball and cry... Every another Journey with Kings is always like a f rollercoster ride without buckle up.- Blog "Marta Likes to Read"
- *This book chewed my heart up and spit it out and I loved every second of it. I've read a lot of great books, that I absolutely love, but only a few have had characters that resonated with me like Nate and Tillie. You can FEEL the emotions of this book and that is the true testament to how great of an author Amo Jones is. - Jamie Johnson Goodreads Reviewer.
- *OMG this story was raw, intense, erotic and so damn emotional. Tillie brings out Nate's crazy and the dark side in him that people rarely see. Without her in his life he is a powerful Elite King but with her, he is a beast with a demon inside him with an unparalleled darkness. - Ratula, Bookgasms Book Blog
- *A deliciously sexy and sinister MASTERPIECE of a mind screw that will leave you breathless and begging for more! - Chelle-Digital Dirty Girl Book Blog
- * Wickedly unique. Amo Jones never ceases to pull me into her enigmatic reads having me addicted by page one. - Obsessive Book Whore blog
- *Amo writes like an angel but tells stories for the devil. Seriously. Hold onto your pen and get ready to sign your soul over to the queen of darkness for this book. It's worth it. One of the best books I've read. Ever. - Anne Malcom, International bestselling author
- *This book was intense, suspenseful, dark and gripping. It constantly kept me on my toes wondering what the heck was going to happen next. It was hot and all consuming. The electricity, the connection, the passion and vulnerability between Tillie and Nate is both volatile and powerful, completely raw to the bone. - Elizabeth Rialdi
- *Jones has the ability to twist plots into directions you never thought were possible. She is the master of her craft and impressive to read. There were So many beautiful lines. Beautiful metaphors. And the way she just spins on a dime and brings us back into a completely other ambiance with one line, how much CONTROL she has, just... no words. - The reading Cat blog
- *This book is pure genius, madness, and darkness all rolled into one. I have more questions than answers, I feel like I have been put through an emotional ringer, and my heart is completely torn in two. - Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
- Publication Date : March 12, 2019
- File Size : 596 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 230 pages
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- ASIN : B07N8JMKZ3
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Language: : English
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,637 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: