Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on March 31, 2017
Don't like that it you can see them through the nursing bras but it is nice that you just have to wash them and use them again. Money saver
on June 4, 2012
These pads are pretty good. They are cheap, and they are a decent size (not too small). They fit in my bra well and didn't shrink too much in the wash/dryer. They absorb well, but I am not a heavy leaker so not sure how they would be for more leakage. I no longer nurse in the night and they are a little wet by morning. The FuzziBunz ones I have are slightly bigger and can handle more leakage (waterproof backing). However the FuzziBunz don't round out quite as well in my bra, the backing is stiffer and bunches a little bit.

One problem is that they are thick and show through clothing (the outer edges are visible through my shirt) so I can't wear them to work. However, all of my reusable pads have this problem. I have to wear Lasinoh disposables when going out in public.
on March 9, 2015
Not nearly soft enough for such a tender area
on June 4, 2013
I purchased multiple sets and they have all held up to daily use and washing well. They stay very soft and comfortable as long as you don't use them with ny grease-based creams. They are not contoured, but I only found that to be noticeable immediately after pumping. This is definitely a MUCH cheaper route than disposables! Very happy with this investment.
on November 2, 2011
LOVE THESE! Tried out many reusable nursing pad - and lots were just NOT comfortable! I didn't leak a lot so If you do these might not be the best - but they worked great and were super soft! Just make sure not to dry them with a dryer sheet or use fabric softner (Takes the absorbancy away - but they warn you of this in the directions Other than that - they were great - never went through to my bra or had any "embarassing" wet spots on my shirts, and they were so soft - even after washing! Great product!
on June 11, 2013
Lets just preface this with: I'm not a hippie. :) However, I don't like throwing away multiple pads when I can just rinse/wash/dry them. THESE ARE AWESOME!!! Unlike the cotton pads, these don't stick to your breasts if the milk has dried. I wish that there are more with the terry-cloth like fabric.
on May 4, 2015
Not nearly absorbent enough, I'm a super producer with an overactive letdown, within 3 minutes of starting to nurse my bra was wet. So sad, they are very soft but they also stuck to my nipple while nursing. Waste of money.
on January 27, 2015
if your a heavy leak-er not for you... if you are at that point where you feeding and stuff are under control
or you dont really leak alot then its a pretty good choice but i personally am like Niagara falls...
on January 23, 2015
I used these after my baby was born. They are kind of bigger than I expected but they provided the coverage needed. Rarely would I find them bunched up and overall I'd buy them again.
on November 18, 2010
The good:

1) I've never had a leaking problem with these.
2) They are soft (non-chafing).
3) They are so much cheaper and better for the environment then using disposable pads.

The bad:

1) They are not contoured and can make your boobs look like pancakes unless you wear them under a padded bra.
2) They sometimes slip out of place due to the waterproof backing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question