BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2013
I've been using this for about 3 months now and can't really tell a difference in my cellulite. I don't have a lot of cellulite, but it seems to have gotten slightly worse as I've gotten a little older and if I hold my legs in a certain way. I workout pretty much every day and do weights, intervals, and run. I'm in very good shape, but can't seem to get rid of a few pesky dimples on the backs of my thighs. I saw a brush like this recommended on Dr. Oz, so I decided to give it a try. He said to use it a few times a day, which I did at first, and I guess I got carried away with it and ended up with horrible small circular bruises all over my legs, which looked far worse than the small amount of cellulite I had. So now I only use it once a day after I get out of the shower on my thighs and butt, but not too hard and not for too long (to avoid any more bruises). Be careful not to press too hard or use it too many times a day. I used it in combination with the Nivea cellulite gel, but haven't really noticed a change. For me, the most effective solution to help reduce cellulite on my pale legs is a daily self tanner, like the Jergen's natural glow medium. I'll keep using the brush once a day for a little while longer, but so far not impressed.
on July 12, 2013
Not only do I enjoy massaging her buttox but after about 2 weeks of massaging some cream she bought to go along with it, her butt looks fantastic!
Win, Win.
on March 10, 2013
I got this as part of my wedding beauty regimen.... I have been using it every other day with a super hydrating scrub that has good slip... along with diet and excersize. I have a noticable difference in the "cottage cheese thigh" after just a few uses. I just go in little round circles with firm pressure over any "bumpyness" for a minute in each area ( back of the thigh, buns, sides, inner knee, belly etc...) So it takes maybe 10 minutes for my whole body... then I follow with a firming cream. This made a huge impact! I have been using the anti cellulite cream for a few months with no improvement, but coupled with this massager it is great! Seriously recommend also as stimulating massager with lotion over the back if you can get someone else to do it.
on August 6, 2014
Amazing! After searching for a cellulite massager that would work for me, I bought this one, not really sure what it would be like. Thanks to amazon customers helping me, I was able to make the right decision. The massager itself is made out of hard, smooth, clear plastic nubs attached to a flexible rubber piece. The handle is woven and it's attached to a wooden base that is very easy to hold on to. It fits easily into my hand, so I can attack my cellulite from different angles! It has worked for me much better than any other cellulite massager. Highly reccommended!!!
on February 25, 2014
For some reason I was expecting this to be a rather cheaply made product. I don't know why. Instead this is a very nice, sturdy brush that gets the job done. I use it with lotion after the shower (and use a dry brush on the same area before the shower). I've been doing it for 1 week and I think I'm seeing results!
on December 21, 2014
I use the brush twice a day and it appears to be working so I going to keep using it to see if I see more results along with my work out regimen & healthy diet.
on November 7, 2016
Great!!!
on June 24, 2016
Great quality and very pretty design
on April 6, 2014
I love this tool. Yes... Tool. I use this tools everyday on my thighs and I notice a big difference with how smooth my skin is. It is made well and it works. Well worth the investment. You are worth it!
on May 21, 2015
We have been using the product on my girlfriends legs and butt for a few weeks now. It is a lot of fun for both of us...