- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1456410393
- ISBN-13: 978-1456410391
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,318,566 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Man Called King: The Life and Legacy of King Turpin, Jr. Paperback – November 26, 2010
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
J. Randolph Turpin, Jr. is the grandson of King Turpin, Jr. He is also a pastor, a seminary instructor, an editor, a writer, a conference speaker, a leadership consultant and a lifetime learner. Turpin is an ordained bishop in the Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee) and has earned a B.A. degree in Biblical Studies from Lee University (1980) and M.Div. and D.Min. degrees from the Pentecostal Theological Seminary (1990 and 2005).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|