Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

78%
22%
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 24, 2011
I had never read a Harlequin Desire book before I picked up A Man Of His Word by Sarah M. Anderson. I will certainly grab another if her name is on the cover! My being from a town in TX next door to where Dan, the hero, is from, I was able to critique her ability to create a believable character as well as his surroundings. She did a fantastic job creating a hero that I might meet in my town. The love story between Dan and Rosebud is a sweet, building thing that kept me drawn in. I found myself rooting for them to overcome the obstacles set before them. I highly recommend this book!
on December 16, 2011
A strong debut. Ms Anderson has penned a well-written contemporary western romance about divided loyalties and cultural conflicts while sprinkling in enough authentic detail to show she has done her research into Native American customs and current attitudes today. It is a sweet romance with clearly defined, sympathetic characters who have to rise above their differences and pre-conceptions to attain their "happily ever after". Ms. Anderson is definitely an author to watch, and a welcome addition to the Harlequin Desire line.
on January 2, 2012
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT OUT STORY AND DIDN'T PUT DOWN MY KINDLE UNTIL I WAS DONE. I WAS PULLING FOR DAN TO GET HIS GIRL AND OUTWIT CECIL.
on January 12, 2012
This was my first introduction into the world of romance novels. I am hooked. Sarah Anderson truly shines with her great attention to detail and phenomenal character development. The idea of Cowboys and Indians with a modern twist of cells phones and copy machines is truly addicting, even to the novice romance reader. I am really looking forward to reading through this series. I hope more to come is soon! Happy Reading!