Top positive review
174 people found this helpful
on March 22, 2012
There were no reviews of this light when I first purchased it, so I was a little hesitant, but I took a chance on this light and I'm glad I did! Don't let the lack of a description fool you on this one. So lets get right to it, why did I give this a five star after owning it for only 2 days?
1. I have owned other grill lights and this just looks and feels rugged.
2. Most of the light is constructed of aluminum and rubber, the only plastic is on the head. (not worried if I forget to put it away)
3. It has a magnetic base which is pretty nice
4. Has a strong adjustable screw clamp with pivoting head for uneven surfaces.
5. WIth 12 LED lights you can actually see the entire grill
6. This is not your neighbors grill light.
7. This light is larger than what you may expect from the picture, much larger than I expected.
8. Flexible arm is 2 feet long, so it's out of the way when you don't need it!
I have high hopes for the longevity of this light, looks like this one just might make it.
**UPDATE** 7/12/2013- This light has held up quite nicely. I use it often and find myself using it around the house when i need a free hand and some light. Would give another star if I could.
**UPDATE** 6/27/2014- Still looks and works great!