"Really, really smart!" - "Mighty" Joe Stankowski, Fitness Advisor, Men's Fitness
From the Author
Roland Denzel lost 110 lbs over 10 years ago, and has kept it off! Today, Roland is a nutrition coach, personal trainer, kettlebell coach, and fitness and nutrition writer.
Galina Ivanova Denzel co-owned the #1 gym and personal training studio in Bulgaria, and today runs a Training & Restorative Exercise (tm) practice in Southern California. Galina has helped 1000s of people lose weight and keep it off!
Together, they put all of this experience into practice, with an easy to use system that puts you in control of your life again!
- Simple, home based workouts
- Habit based, not diet based, so it works with any eating style, whether it's the paleo diet, the primal blueprint, vegetarian diet, or a plant based diet.
- Only change things when you need to change them, there's no need to overturn your whole life!
- The cookbook section is filled with easy recipes that even your non-dieting family will love!
- No expensive supplements required!
- Won't disrupt your family!
- Access to downloadable & printable workout logs, charts, and guides.
- The Kickstart gets you going right away, so no need to skip to the end!
A LABOR OF LOVE!
Man on Top combines my experiences with my own weight loss, losing over 100 pounds, and keeping it off for over ten years, with Galya's experience running a gym, training 11 year's worth of clients, and successfully counseling dieters on weight loss.
Our book is exactly the information that I wish I had 10 years ago; information that would have saved me the stress of wondering what to do, what to eat, when to eat it, and what to do when I hit a stall. That's a lot to think about, and to be honest, I made things a lot more complicated than they needed to be back then. The truth is that when I was ready to lose weight, way back when, I dove into a super low calorie, low fat, Spartan diet head first, and I didn't have to! Oh, and I thought hours of running per week were necessary!
Man on Top is the kind of plan that I wish for everybody! Everybody who wants to get in shape, that is. It's a plan that starts off easy, with small, simple changes to your routine, and only adds more changes when you really need them. Often, even small changes can have a big effect on you!
We've all heard the expression "less is more," right? I'm not going to say less is more, but I will say that sometimes, doing less NOW makes it MORE likely that you will succeed in the long run. Why? Small changes, introduced over time, make good habits easier to form and more likely to stick.
LET ME TELL YOU WHAT'S IN 'MAN ON TOP,' OKAY?
- A 12 week training program, plus the bonus Kickstart program that can start on day one. That's right, no need to read the whole book just to get started!
- 50+ recipes that are simple and nutritious. In addition, they are recipes that your family will love, so don't worry! No one has to suffer; not you, not them!
- Simple, home based workouts. Sure, you can go to the gym if you like it, but you can also save time and money with our simple training plan that starts with bodyweight exercises, and adds just a few inexpensive fitness tools over time - all for less than you'd pay for most gym memberships!
- A Life section that shows you which small changes you can make for the biggest bang for your weightloss buck.
- No expensive fat burners, shakes, HCG injections, or diet foods required!
Roland and Galya