- File Size: 377 KB
- Print Length: 97 pages
- Publisher: ePubWealth.com, LLC; 1st Edition edition (December 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006JA2UMG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,257,875 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Man Up - The Decline and Fall of Manhood: Gender Relationships (Advice and How To Book 1) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The other thing about the "man up" command is that is women telling men to be of more use to them...do more stuff for them, make a bigger paycheck for them, spend more money on them, etc. Men aren't putting up with that crap any more....which has women ticked off.
Instead of this author making a buck off the bash-men movement, it would be better if he applied his skills towards something productive....such as helping address the issue of male suicide so that it is no longer 4 times greater than the female suicide rate. But I guess that would be too much to ask of him.
It is very well written and shows opinions from other people.
This is a great read and the author is very talented. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Conflict Resolution
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Conflict Management
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships