Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Man, Woman, And The Wall
Format: DVD|Change

on April 30, 2016
I am a fan of this young lady, and this movie was a pleasant surprise. I honestly thought it was just going to be a lot of nudity and not much of anything else. It is actually ok, and a after a few moments you begin to like the characters. I am pleased with my purchase.
on July 29, 2012
Something about this movie actually got to me. It is a touching film with some decent classy sex scenes added for fun and romance. The story is compelling enough to keep you watching right to the end. I was reminded this is an AV star but really I think she is a remarkable actress. I agree with other reviews here, the acting is good and I like the positive vibe.
on October 17, 2014
The girl next door fantasy is all too much for the guy in this movie. He is tormented by the antics of his attractive neighbour. His own attempts to get close to her are imaginative and worked through in great detail but in the meantime he is being beaten to the punch and she has her hands full with her current boyfriend.
on January 7, 2014
This was an interesting film to say in the least. I will say the first time watching this I was not paying alot of attention to the movie but after going through the second time. It seemed to have this funny yet Serious story to it. So as for recommending you should like the style of these types of films before getting this one.
on July 19, 2013
Most of us have experienced a thin wall between us and interesting neighbors so the theme of this book is realistic. Beyond that it is rather dull and uninteresting. It is not a bad movie, just ordinary. There are many many better ones available.
on November 29, 2014
Very atractive actress surprised she didn't go mainstream and not go to adult movies. She is a really good actor--sad
on September 7, 2013
definitely not for family movie night. everything else about it was good. good story, hot girl, happy ending(s), and more...
on March 30, 2015
I like this dvd very well have watched it several times in a two week period.
on December 12, 2015