- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 27, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750652543
- ISBN-13: 978-0750652544
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.8 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,523,655 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Management of Construction: A Project Lifecycle Approach 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
In a world of shopping mall, high rise residence and office tower contructions, none of these projects exist in this book.
Buy it only if you are in pipeline construction...!