Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Management and Supervision of Law Enforcement Personnel
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 2, 2013
I bought this book as required reading for a promotion exam. I found the book very informative and an easy read. The book had several great supervisory ideas and techniques. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to promote.
on November 25, 2011
Great book especially if you are studying for a police sergeant test. I would recommended this to anyone interested in a supervisory position.
on February 9, 2013
for the amount i paid for this book and for the condition it was in it was worth it. the books is brand new and just a small bend (which i dont care about)
on January 23, 2013
The book arrived very quickly and in good condition. I would reccomend this seller. Great expirence I would buy from this seller again.
on February 4, 2015
Middle and top managers will find a lot of useful information here. "Newbies" will learn a lot too!
on January 10, 2015
Good reference for those hoping to promote
on July 13, 2015
Decent book for a new first line supervisor
on February 3, 2015
horribly written and boring...
on August 5, 2015
I had to read this for a promotional exam, was not looking forward to it. It turned out to be a very informative book with lots of great advice. It ended up being a very well written book and I was able to take a lot out of it.
on June 15, 2015
This book was exactly what I needed for my test. If I remember correctly it was not the original cover.