From the Author
In my first book with Newt Barrett, Get Content Get Customers, we needed to explain the why of content marketing. Back in 2008, most marketers didn't get the concept yet. Fast forward three years and everyone we talk to and consult with get the concept, but they are all struggling with how to actually implement and integrate content marketing into their organizations. That's exactly what Managing Content Marketing
is...it's an owner's manual to help you actually put content marketing to work in your organization
Robert goes through the 10 takeaways/questions from the book in this excellent CMI post:
- How do we build the business case for content marketing?
- Who are our buyer personas?
- What are our pillars of content?
- What channels do we use?
- What's our content marketing workflow?
- What tools do we need to make content marketing happen?
- How do we get the choir to sing?
- What is the best way to listen?
- How do we measure success?
- How do we put it all together and integrate it with our total marketing plan?
From the Inside Flap
Learn how to put content marketing to work. Managing Content Marketing shows you, in detail, how to manage content marketing within your organization, whether you come from a small company or multi-billion dollar brand.