Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 1, 2015
I can't say enough good about the 'Women of Faith' series and books...if you're looking for a great study help, look no further...Highly recommend for any gender! I started using them myself and now buy them for everyone (3 guys included) in the family.
on May 31, 2013
I am using this book in my Sunday School class. We will begin chapter 2 this Sunday. This book is showing the women in my class how to manage our many moods. The "trinkets" give more insight as we discuss them. Each woman will be given an actual trinket to take home as a reminder of our class. The questions are thought provoking. What a wonderful book to have and treasure.
on July 1, 2016
I just received the book today so I don't know what there content is like, I assume it will be great. However, the specific book that was delivered to me isn't in perfect condition. The cover is attached to the first page of the book causing it to be warped on the front. It won't effect the content obviously but it doesn't look the nicest. I would assume ordering a "new" book would mean the book looked new and nice as well.
on November 28, 2016
good book!
on July 5, 2007
I needed an easy woman's bible study for summer that would allow for it to be completed during a lunch hour. I started this one at my office 3 weeks ago and it has been well-received by the ladies who come for bible study. I love how it is written, and I especially like how organized it is as far as searching scripture when you are doing your lesson.

Although it isn't a hard study, there is a leaders guide in the back of the workbook so if we are stuck on a question we can refer to the answer. I also enjoy the weekly, imaginary "Trinkets to Treasure" and had fun finding the items to display as our reminders.

I plan to continue on with the Woman of Faith Study Guide Series and have already decided on which one. "Encouraging One Another".
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 18, 2016
Lots of 1 and 2 verse scripture (love to write it out when its not too long). Great points brought up. Turned it into a small group study. We do 3 chapters a week. Discuss and then do next 3 chapters. Made it into a 4 week bible study.
on April 19, 2013
Having menstruation gives us no right to treat men bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want a reality check the christian way, definitely read this book!
on April 8, 2016
Helps get you back on track when you have lost control of your moods a little. 😉. Puts things in perspective in a quick read that helps you dive into the word.
on February 14, 2016
this is an excellent book to help with our everyday emotions...it is a Christian book but it will help anyone who struggles with their moods...
on July 28, 2016
It's a very good book I would recommend it to anybody.